- Freight Collection – offering same day, next day, timed collections, part loads, dedicated and specialist services – including lifting equipment, cranes, cold storage, small to large vehicles, air ride trucks, curtain / hard sided trucks and tail lifts
- Carrier choice – We research the best rates and quickest service appropriate to your needs
- Professional Packing – Picking and repacking, labelling, palletisation (including heat treated and plastic pallets), case and crate making – fragile high value goods, big or small
- Dangerous / Hazardous Goods Compliance – Trained team to cover all classes of Dangerous Goods, production of certificates, labelling and certification
- Documentation – Production of B/L’s, Export Licences, CITES Licences and DGR certificates
- Consular Documents – Production of all necessary paperwork – EUR 1’s, COO’s (either stamped by the UK chamber or relevant embassy), Letters of Credit and ATA Carnets
- Customs Entry – Electronic submissions of customs entries via “CHIEF”. Compliance to HMRC regulations for all classification and entry values
- Cross Trade Management – Through our global partners we can arrange all aspects of cross trade movements
Goods in Transit
- Delivery & collection – We offer full trucking service connecting all Docks and CFS terminals, direct collections and deliveries made.
- Vessel Tracking – Regular communication with real time updates through our Bespoke Q Trax system.
- Cargo Insurance – We can provide specialist insurance to cover physical loss or damage, liabilities explained, we are a dedicated cargo insurance provider.
- Pre-Arrival Compliance – Contact with consignee to confirm requirements, expectations and instructions, commodity code clarification and classification, EORI verification, Duty and VAT forecasting with payment on your behalf to HMRC if required, Carnets, Preferences and Quotas and managing temporary imports
- Consignment availability – Keeping in touch with shipping lines and consolidators so that we can commence the clearance process as soon as the container is discharged / unpacked
- Customs Clearance and Release – Lodging Customs clearance requested with direct access to “CHIEF”, monitoring of consignments to ensure they are available for delivery as soon as released by Customs
- Delivery Planning – Set up of delivery needs, booking in with warehouses, establishing clear client instructions with billing party verification
- Ancillary Services – pick and pack, distribution and cross documentation delivery. White glove service and warehousing support, project and exhibition management
- Fund protection – ensuring that all charges are collected before release of shipments where required