An industry worth £21 billion to the UK economy and employs almost 1 million people.
Positioned just outside of London, one of the world’s most fashion influential cities. QCS UK is perfectly placed to provide tailored services to support the end to end supply chain requirements of retail brands both large and small.
From inception of your factory purchase order to delivery of your product B2B or B2C, QCS UK has the solution that will enable you to operate and manage an efficient global fiscal supply chain.
If you’re an overseas brand wanting a one stop shop to give you access to the UK and EU markets we have the services to support you.
Our services include –
- Freight forwarding (all modes)
- Origin services including 3rd Party Logistics, Quality and Document Checks, Quantity Verification, Export Licencing and Factory Consolidation
- Freight planning
- Landed cost pricing
- Pre-arrival compliance checks
- Tariff Classification
- Advice on customs valuation
- Fiscal representation
- Customs Clearance
- Booking delivery slots with stores and e-tailors
- Warehousing and fulfilment
Clothes in general could be considered as a fairly specialised section within the logistics industry. We have worked with various clients to transport different garments all over the world. Most noticeably, wedding dresses.
Tailor your shipping needs with QCS UK.