With over 250,000 exhibitors participating in UK events every year and 20% coming from outside the UK, the purchases made by the exhibitions sector and its supply chains generate over £3.5 billion in additional output for UK suppliers every year.
Whether you are an organiser or an exhibitor at an event, QCS UK are perfectly placed to meet your requirements. We manage the logistics for major trade shows, exhibitions and conferences worldwide.
We plan in advance to ensure that the logistics side of the event runs smoothly, giving the organisers and exhibitors peace of mind that everything is under control before and after the event, leaving them to concentrate on the exhibition.
Our services include –
- Collection and delivery – both dedicated and standard depending on the time frame
- Packing services from boxes to crates and palletisation
- Import and export customs clearance including carnets and licences
- Services via air, sea or road
- Unloading and delivery to your venue – including tail lift services
- Storage – long term, short term and empty case storage
- All risks insurance
At QCS we understand the importance of exhibition time frames and that is where our experience and knowledge come into play.