- Freight Collection – Offering same day, next day, timed collections, part loads, dedicated and specialist services – including lifting equipment, cranes, cold storage, small to large vehicles, air ride trucks, curtain / hard sided trucks and tail lifts.
- Carrier Choice – In house airline rates system, providing access to promotional rates and schedule’s for a vast choice of airlines. Direct / deferred schedules, express courier, consolidated and charters.
- Secure Storage / Warehousing – CAA regulated known cargo agent, with our own warehouse at Heathrow, providing bespoke storage solutions for short and long term durations, full CCTV coverage.
- Professional Packing – Picking and repacking, labelling, palletisation (including heat treated and plastic pallets), case and crate making – fragile high value goods, big or small.
- Dangerous / Hazardous Goods Compliance – Trained team to cover all classes of Dangerous Goods, production of certificates, labelling and certification.
- Documentation – Production of AWB’s, Export Licences, CITES Licences and DGR certificates.
- Consular Documents – Production of all necessary paperwork – EUR 1’s, COO’s (either stamped by the UK chamber or relevant embassy), Letters of Credit and ATA Carnets.
- Customs Entry – Electronic submissions of customs entries and airline notification via “CHIEF”. Compliance to HMRC regulations for all classification and entry values.
- Cross Trade Management – Through our global partners we can arrange all aspects of cross trade movements.
Goods In Transit
- Security Screening – All aspects of screening undertaken, including x-ray, secondary screening for dense and out of gauge cargo – The x-ray has a maximum height of 160cms which is the same maximum height accepted on a passenger wide body aircraft.
- Airline Delivery & collection – We are strategically placed next to Heathrow airport for direct airline deliveries and collections, chain of handover and POD’s – No one likes to miss a flight and we make sure your shipment doesn’t either!
- Post Flight / Tracking – Regular communication with real time updates through our Bespoke Q Trax system. We can tell you at any time exactly where your goods are.
- Customs Procedure – We can prepare the customs procedure while your goods are in transit to speed up the process, thus saving time when your shipment has arrived.
- Cargo Insurance – Specialist insurance to cover physical loss or damage, liabilities explained, we are a dedicated cargo insurance provider.
- Pre-Arrival Compliance – Commodity code clarification and classification, EORI verification, Duty and Vat forecasting with payment on your behalf to HM Revenue & Customs, Carnets, Preferences and Quotas and managing temporary imports.
- Delivery Planning – Set up of delivery needs, booking in with warehouses, establishing clear client instructions with billing party verification. We can also arrange second party delivery if required.
- Customs Clearance and Release – Automatic release of goods with direct access to “Chief”, great road links with motorway access and well placed office location.
- Ancillary Services – Pick and pack, distribution and cross documentation delivery. We can offer white glove service and warehousing support, project and exhibition management.
- Storage – If you are not able to accept your shipment when it arrives, we can arrange storage for you, thus saving charges from airlines.